A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
- We advertise to users using Google, this will use your personal data when you give consent on our website, for further information please visit Google’s Privacy & Terms site.
You can find more information about the specific cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Name||Type||Description||Expiry By Type|
|Google Analytics||Analytical||This cookie collects information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, and geographic location. We use this information for website optimisation and to monitor our user’s browsing activities and navigation through the site. This information is anonymous and would not allow us to identify any individual user without the assistance of a third party such as an ISP.
You are able to opt out of Google Analytics by installing a an add-in from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that this add-in is provided by Google and we offer no warranty, whether express or implied, as to its suitability or efficacy.
|_ga 2 years_gid 24 hours
_gat 1 minute
How to control or delete cookies
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility).
Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.